These scarves are an alpaca blend for an ultra-soft hand feel. Made with seamless edges, an eyelash fringe, and rich, solid colour stories, these are unique, fairly traded, artisan-made treasures.
Features + Benefits:
- Classy and cozy, for dressing up and/or down.
- Non-itchy, breathable, lightweight, hypoallergenic.
- Hand-loomed, machine-woven, and then machine-brushed for added softness.
- Fairly-traded and ethically-sourced.
- Made with alpaca, a natural, technical fibre.
Artisan + Origin:
- Fairly-traded. Made in Ecuador by highly-skilled, independent Indigenous artisans, with whom we work directly.
Materials, Size + Care:
- 20% alpaca & 80% acrylic
- 12” W x 76” L (31cm W x 193cm L)
- The size of these scarves is cut to be able to wrap around the shoulders comfortably, and thin enough to wrap around the neck without too much bulkiness.
- Hand wash with mild soap, or machine wash on a cold, delicate cycle.
- Do not ring, scrunch, stretch, or twist.
- Hang to dry or dry clean, do not dry in a dryer machine.
- Groom with a light brush in direction of fibre.
- Can iron in the same direction on a low setting.